Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We all feel this way at the end of the day.................................................zzzzzzzzzzzz!





We have been super busy lately since the baby was born. Zach has started baseball and both of the kids are doing swimming lessons (on top of birthday parties and piano, scouts etc.) I am pretty worn out from it all but we are having so much fun! Brennon is one of Zach's coaches which has been really great for Zach, he loves it. Macy is finally sleeping a little..yeah! We are glad summer is here but it is about to get really hot!!! I guess we will just have to make our way north soon.

2 comments:

Kerryne said...

Man, I can't wait until we get back to the states where we can get Peyton playing baseball! My favorite memories growing up were at the ballpark every saturday watching all three of my bothers play all day long! I bet that is so fun for Bren and Zach. Glad to hear you are at least getting a little sleep! I sure miss you! I really hope we move to Vegas... we would be so close! That would be great! Love you!

Jess said...

Summer is always crazy isn't it? It would not be summer if it weren't busy though! We hope to see you guys soon.