Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

We had a really fun Halloween. It started at 9 in the morning getting ready for the school parade. We then had their class parties and went home to rest up before setting out to trick or treat. Our awesome friends, Jen , James, Joni and Rich came over with their kids for some chili and cornbread. Then we set off for some yummy candy, our kids were able to fill up their buckets almost full. They had a ton of fun! Macy and Brennon went in early while I took Zach and Bryton around to make sure we collected enough treats to last them for awhile.
I think I had more fun then they did, I made them run from house to house while we sang "thriller" as loud as we could. I love Halloween! I am going to convince Brennon that it is fun......one of these days.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Your Halloween pics are awesome. Your kids are getting so big. We miss you guys. It was sad this year, we did not have school on Halloween which takes half the fun out of it. Miss ya.

Jess said...

Looks like fun, cute costumes! You and Jeff need to get together on Halloween, I'm more on Brennon's side! :)

Gilchrist Gang said...

Halloween ROCKS! cuz we get to spend it with you guys! Thanks for the YuMMy chili. I love the pic of Jarrett and Bryton looking a Brennon on the tram. I need a copy of those pic's.

Mindie said...

Love your pic's! So stinkin cute!