Monday, January 25, 2010

PAINTERS HALF MARATHON/ 5K



This last weekend we went to St George for the Painters Half Marathon and 5k.

We wanted to spend a weekend away without the kids so it was a good excuse to head south for a few days. Its so fun to be able to hang out with our friends and enjoy the sunny skies! It definitely makes us want to get back as soon as possible!

Brennon did very well in the half marathon, coming in at 1 hour and 28 min. He was only 4 minutes from qualifying for Boston. He killed it! It was so awesome! We had lots of friends who ran it and they all did great. Joni and I did the 5k, It was fun to run it together. I did fall a little behind her at the end, she is in much better shape than I am. It was good times!




Joni, Rich, Brennon and Lindsey


The Guys


Go Rich!!!



Brennon, coming in strong for the finish

Ryan Duckworth



Brennons running buddy, Nick






The Gals





5 comments:

Mindie said...

Whoo! You guys rock!

Paige said...

:) Fun guys!!!

PhillipsFamily said...

Hey Lindsey! Just stopping by to see what is new. I have to say I am jealous of you guys snowboarding, but for now I will enjoy the sunshine :)

Shannon said...

Hey girl.... just stoping in to say hey!!

Ryan, Helen and Kids said...

Ryan Said: Hey whats up! Brennon good run! Lindsey thanks for the post of my photo. Brennon "IM" is almost here. Keep up the training!