Friday, October 22, 2010

It's about time.....

I am posting pictures from the summer..... ok, so I am a little behind.......
Who knows, maybe I will post stuff from fall next year sometime. What matters is that I get it done right? I actually really want to print my blog and since I don't scrapbook anymore this is the only way to keep the memories alive.
Plus, I have to be a true Mormon Mother to be caught up on my BLOG!!! One more step towards being perfect................................... only 5 billion to go! (make matching bows, perfect my jello, sew my kids cotumes, clean my baseboards, do my visiting teaching, buy a new shade, make cookies for all my neighbors, iron my husbands t-shirts, make crafts for my house, read my sunday school lesson ahead of time, go to sunday school,,,,,,,,,,,,,etc. etc. etc.)

No comments: