Friday, January 11, 2013

ZDogg is turning 13....

Let me tell you a little about this awesome guy named Zach,,, he is one of the coolest kids I know. He is such a nice brother and great son! He loves to hike, ride his bike, ski, play soccer, lacrosse and wrestle. He gets good grades and enjoys school.  Most importantly he chooses the right and loves his Heavenly Father! I couldn't be more proud of him...obviously cause I am totally bragging about him.. ha ha ha.
He is turning 13 tomorrow! Ahhh 13! I can't believe it. It has gone by so fast.
He is officially a teenager. Oh my!! New adventures await...

Hiking Mtn. Timpanogas Summer 2012

Trying to keep up with dad is a little tiring.






King of the world!!!!!!!




Real men!

1 comment:

Jen Wade said...

13 what the crap... I remember when he was born! Time flies eh?! Parker sure loves Zac, he has been asking when they can hang out again!!!