Sunday, May 18, 2008

Macy was so lucky to have her family here to greet her.












We were so lucky to have all the grandparents and Aunt Tera here to welcome Macy into the world. The delivery went really well. My epidural slightly wore off during labor, so I did feel a little bit of pain but luckily it went pretty fast. We had her at 1:23 after only 5 hours of labor.
We are so glad she is here healthy and strong with no complications. Zach and Bryton love their little sister. It was such a great day! It doesn't matter how many times you experience this great miracle it is still so amazing. We love having a new baby in our family. She is so special and we love her so much.

4 comments:

Jess said...

She looks really cute! I can't figure out who she looks like. When Mark sent us a phone picture she looked totally different, so now I can't tell. We are excited to meet her. I am sure Zach and Brytie will be great helpers. Let us know if you need anything.

aimee said...

she is beautiful---what a cute little family. congratulations! it's so much fun when those little ones finally get here. i hope all is going well.

Rusty and Tara said...

Lindsey and Brennon,
CONGRATS!! She is so beautiful, and I LOVE LOVE the name Macy. So darn cute. I came across your blog while I was looking at Jessica's. We wish you the best with the new little one--we'll keep checking back to see cute new pics.

www.tararustyhallejosh.blogspot.com

Sam said...

Hey guys this is sam!!!!! your favorite cousin (fyi)
Macy is so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am comming down like 3 times in july and june so i will come down and visit you!!I LOVE YOU ALL!
have fun with macy lucky ducks!
love sam
and my family
but love sam more!! HEHEHE