Wednesday, May 7, 2008

update

Ok so just for record, still no baby yet. I am going crazy not knowing if she is going to come or if i still have another week until I will be induced. I will keep you all informed as soon as anything happens.
I want to give a shout out to my husband and wish him luck this weekend. He is going to be doing the St. George triatholon on Saturday. This is one of the biggest Tri's in Southern Utah. He has worked really hard to get ready for it and I know he will do great! I love you Bren and good luck. I will try not to go into labor during the race........

2 comments:

Kerryne said...

Good Luck Brennon! Maybe if you do go into labor he will get it done in record time though! Just a thought! he he!

Ali and Dane said...

YAY! you got a blog! now I can track you down!!! I can't wait to hear about Baby Macy!!! Good luck to Bren! Hope you guys come down soon i'd love to do some new born shots! OR MAYBE.... i'll just have to come down there! they're best after three weeks!