Friday, October 24, 2008

Fall weekend

Last weekend we went up to Salt Lake to visit my family. We had lots of fun and made sure that the grand kids wore grandma and grandpa right out. We went to Gardner's Village to have a day witching around, the kids had a blast and didn't want to leave. We were able to go up the canyon and see the leaves turning red and yellow, I miss the mountains so much. It was nice to hang out with my family and to feel what fall is supposed to feel like. We visited Aunt Tera where she now lives, right at the Solitude Ski resort. (Can't wait to come snowboard with you Tera!) I will be able to board right to your front porch, so have the hot chocolate waiting.

1 comment:

Koceja said...

Hey Lindsey...
Cute blog. I talked to Jaime and told her you might be calling her about the music playlist thingy. That is funny about going to Gardner Village. We were planning to go, but my dad drove past and told us that the care line up was down the street!!! So we changed our minds and just hung out instead. I'm glad that you all had fun though. We can't wait for 2 more hours... HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!! Thanks for being a great friend.
-Molly