Thursday, January 22, 2009

Funny Macy

This is so Funny! Macy has been doing the funniest things lately...I just had to get this on video.

JUST A QUICK UPDATE..

We have had alot going on this month. We celebrated Zach's 9th birthday! I can't believe my first baby is 9........wow! Time flies! Brennon started working in American Fork as of this week and I am still in St. George trying to rent out our house so we can move back up North. I don't know when that will be, there are not too many people moving here. The kids are staying busy with school and homework. Things are kind of crazy right now and very unsettled but we will get through it. In the mean time we are just enjoying our time here and I know it will all work out how it is supposed to.

2 comments:

Jen Wade said...

Good luck trying to figure everything out... we love you guys, hang in there till it all gets settled. :)

Kerryne said...

Cute videos! Those are hilarious! Cute little stinker. I still get that response over dinner from both of my kids (and sometimes the hubby) LOL!