Thursday, January 8, 2009




New years was really fun. We spent the weekend over at Pelican Hills (Brennon's condo project.) His parents have a condo there so we decided to take a trip CLEAR across town and stay the weekend with them. We played lots of games and hung out outside; played tennis, sat in the hot tub and biked. Ty took his new FJ out for a ride on the Jeep road and tried to get us to take our Honda Pilot but that wasn't about to happen.....not my baby!


Anyway, we rang in the new year with the banging of pots and pans and a bit of the bubbly. McCall toasted to "uncle Scrooge" (inside joke) and we ended the night with kisses from our hunnies! Another New Years down and many more to come......

2 comments:

Paul and Amy Barton said...

Love the pictures and it sounds like your New Year's was very eventful. I think the tennis playing and hot tubbing might be plugs for me to dish to my family to make them want to come spend New Year's in Saint George with me:) Hope the moving stuff is going okay:)

Jess said...

Looks like a fun night! I keep forgetting you straighten your hair now. I think you look so much like Tara when your hair is straight!