Wednesday, May 6, 2009

update....................

I know, I know I need to update my blog. I seriously have been so busy I haven't even had time to look at my blog or do anything not work related on my computer. We are still in St George, at least the kids and I are. Brennon is working up North and coming home on the weekends. We have not had any activity on our house and so we have decided to wait until the kids are out of school to really get the ball rolling with the move. My kids only have 2 weeks left of school! crazy....
Macy will be 1 years old and is now walking everywhere. I will post some pics. soon. The kids are enjoying the warm weather, I mean the HOT weather. It is getting warm here.. I am just getting through the weeks trying not to go too crazy. I can't wait for my fam to be together and for Bren to be with us for the whole week. It's getting old...fast.
Anyway, I will get some pics posted and try and update this soon. Love ya all-

1 comment:

Jen Wade said...

thanks for the update... keep us posted, no more slacken this is our lifeline to you guys... we gotta get together, miss you!!