Thursday, May 28, 2009

We are moving...this time for real. I think?

So....today has been a sad day for me. I finally was able to rent out our house which means we are really truly moving. Things have been super crazy with my life in limbo for the past 4 months and with Brennon gone to salt lake during the week. It is finally coming to an end, which means my family can be together and I might not be so crazy. (ok so I don't know if that will ever happen, but what do ya do...! )
Seriously though, we have absolutely loved living here and I really don't want to leave. We have the greatest friends who have become like family to us. I am going to miss everyone so much! (Joni and Rich...be ready for us!!! That extra room upstairs will be ours! every weekend..)
We are so blessed to have made so many friends here and we are so grateful for all you do for us and for the great memories we have made.

I will keep you all updated on our location and what is going on. I think we will be out by the 13th for sure.

10 Things I LOVE about St George:
1. The sunset beaming off the redrocks at night.
2. The sun is always shining and the air is clean!
3. I love being 40 minutes from Zions ( my favorite place)
4. People here have a "happy" energy about them
5. It doesn't snow.....very often
6. You can exercise all year outside
7. I can plant flowers in the fall and they last until Thanksgiving
8. People LOVE to visit!
9. You can wear sandals to church all year!!!
10. Just like memories..the red dirt never washes out! ( I know cheesy..)

6 comments:

Jen Wade said...

well Im excited to have you guys back we have missed you! But Ya sad to leave a place you love, I could easily live there, it is a great place.... but now we can hang out again, yay!!!

Gilchrist Gang said...

Man O Man your right this is a really SUPER SAD day. Honestly I was hoping that you guys would end up staying here for good.
We are going to miss you all so much! Thanks for all fun, crazy & scary times and the great memories. You have been just like family to us and it's going to weird not to have u a block away. We love you guys and I am happy that you will be able to be with Brennon again. We will ALWAYS be friends and you will always be part of our family! Best of luck! And you better always keep in touch! Love you all!

Mindie said...

I'm sorry you have to leave. We hated leaving as well. It seems once you go it's hard to get back
:( Good luck with everything. We will have to meet up in St George or Vegas!!! Thanks for being our friends, we love u tons!!!! xoxoxo

Paul and Amy Barton said...

Geez, just as I am able to get out the house you are leaving:( So sad...but I am so happy that you and Brennon get to be together all week long. Don't forget to visit. We will miss you guys!

Honey Family Blog said...

your actually leaving!?! How sad! we haven't seen eachother in so long and now it will be even longer! It will be so nice to be with your husband though. keep in touch! we will miss you

Ali and Dane said...

i love this post! and i love you guys and I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO COME HERE!! that means i'll see you so much more!! and the adorable chiddderens..