Friday, June 12, 2009

We went to the pool today and hung out. It was great to veg out in the sun.










A QUICK UP DATE ABOUT MOVING...............................


THE UNIVERSE IS MESSING WITH ME!!!! Seriously, I think We are meant to just stay in Southern Utah. I thought we had our house rented but, the people flaked out. Anyway, here we are again with my house boxed up and no where to go. I will continue to keep you all updated and let you know when and where we are moving. Maybe, just maybe, I will stay here FOREVER!

3 comments:

Kerryne said...

Nevermind... I read this post after I asked if you were in SLC yet. Sigh... well I am driving once again. My mom is going to drive out with me (she will be here the 19th) and I will be driving back by myself so this time FOR SURE if you don't mind us stopping by on our way home to visit?????

Courtney said...

well that is just silly. L&T needs to start flying brenon to and from provo...when will the new airport be done?

Shannon said...

Hey stranger!!! Totally thought of you today while I was at church... so I thought I would peek in at you! Can NOT believe that you are still in St.George but that is a good thing... you are where you are needed. I wish the real estate market was better for us all!! Sorry that happened but... it will all work out. Hopefully before the new school year begins. What are you asking for in rent because Adams Aunt called and asked if our home was available yet. Let me know and I will pass it on. Seems like all is well with your fam- Macy is huge now!! Time for another cute one.... where is Jen?