Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A shot of ambition goes along way!

So, I am blogging a lot more than usual lately. I guess that is due to the fact that I have no vehicle and I am too sore to go exercise or play outside. It really does suck having to stay home and be hurt but, good thing for pain meds.......LOL!
Anyway, I had to write this down because I got a good laugh the other night from Zach. He cracks me up!
We were getting ready to go to the ward party, which I was not looking forward to (this was the night after my accident.) Zach was being very persistent that we go, he was begging us. So, I finally gave in and was slowly getting ready. I was kind of complaining that I didn't feel very good and I really didn't want to go. Zach looked at me and with no hesitation said, "mom, you just need a little shot of ambition!!" I couldn't help but laugh. Brennon agreed that is definitely what I needed. Needless to say we ended up at the party........

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow-didn't know that happened to you guys! That is crazy! Glad you guys are safe and not in any type of chair or contraption. Whats going on with your move? Let me know how you are doing and if I dont hear from you in a week, I will blog you back!

Todd, Crista and the boys said...

Hey, I can't believe it snowed in St. George. That's fun for you guys. Hey drop me a line at tcmargetts@hotmail.com I would like to invite you to see our blog.
Love the Magetts