Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving Day, great day for a race....

Good thing I was there to catch Josh at the end.......

I had to carry Tyler and Josh over the finish line, they just couldn't go any farther....just kidding..they beat me in! But, I can pretend.......



Who's the hottie in the middle?


Thanksgiving Morning we got up bright and early and did a 5k. Josh, Tyler, Nancy, Brennon, and I all ran. We ran the human race in Draper, It was a blast! Next year we need the rest of the family. Thanks to Mark for cheering us in! We had fun running in the rain and burning off a few calories to get ready for our yummy feast!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Way to go with all this running! I love your blog. However, it make me sad i'm not in shape any more. Also, I know two of the people in the background of the first picture. :)

Koceja said...

Wow. You are an amazing blogger. My girls were totally standing next to me while we were checking out all of your cute pics. Nice work on the tri. Cute... I mean scary halloween costumes. You are an awesome family. Talk to you soon.